iDye Brilliant Blue Fabric Dye
- Hot water dye that produces brilliant colours.
- Available for both natural and synthetic fibres.
- Comes in a dissolvable packet, making it easy to use without any messy powders.
- Highly concentrated powdered hot water dyes that produce a level, uniform colour when immersion dyeing.
Only 1 left in stock
So much more than Just Pudding Basins
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Same working day despatch
- UK company / UK Stock
iDye Brilliant Blue – 14g (Direct)
Jacquard iDye is a dyeing product from Jacquard Products. It is a hot water dye that produces brilliant colours and is available for both natural and synthetic fibres. The dye comes in a dissolvable packet, making it easy to use without any messy powders.
For natural fabrics, you can use iDye, Simply dissolve the packet in the dye bath and add the fabric. It produces vibrant colours and is great for over-dyeing techniques and reviving faded garments.
For synthetic fibres, use iDye Poly, which is formulated specifically for polyester, nylon, poly/cotton blends, plastics, and more synthetic options. It can also be used for sublimation transfer techniques and to dye polyester threads used in commercially manufactured garments.
Jacquard iDye products are known for their ease of use, brilliant colours, and colourfastness. They are highly concentrated powdered hot water dyes that produce a uniform colour when immersion dyeing.