Terms and Conditions
Last updated July 13, 2022
These terms and conditions apply to the use of the website justpuddingbasins.co.uk – anyone accessing this site and/or placing an order is bound by these terms and conditions. If you have any queries regarding these terms & conditions please contact 01507 622809 These Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Agreement to terms
- Governing Law
- User Registration
- Prohibited Activities
- User Contributions
- Contribution License
- Guidelines for Reviews
- Privacy & Security
- Canceling an order
- Returns & refunds
- Intellectual property
- Third-Party Websites
- Modifications and Interruptions
- ‘www.justpuddingbasins.co.uk ’, ‘We’, ‘Our’ or ‘Us’ refers to the trading company of Just Pudding Basins Ltd, registered office, 4 Enterprise Road, Mablethorpe LN12 1NB. Company Reg: 7670795
- ‘The website’, ‘Our website’ or ‘This website’ refers to the website justpuddingbasins.co.uk
- ‘You’ or ‘Your’ refers to anyone accessing our website.
- ‘Item’ refers to the items or products we present or offer for sale via the website.
- ‘Working day’ means Monday to Friday 9.30am – 5.30pm, excluding all English statutory and public holidays.
- ‘Cookies’ are small text files that are stored on your computer to link our website to your computer. If you select the “remember me” tickbox when logging in, these files are used to store your username and password. Session cookies, which are deleted when you end your browsing session are also used as part of the shopping cart system.
Agreement to terms
- The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- The Site is not tailored to comply with industry-specific regulations and is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
These conditions are governed by and interpreted following the laws of the United Kingdom, and the use of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sales of Goods is expressly excluded.
- You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all content on the website is accurate it is possible that there may be occasional errors. We cannot be held responsible for any errors and you agree that any errors or omissions found within the website may be subject to correction.
- In some instances, an error may result in us canceling or withdrawing an item from sale.
- If you are directly affected by an error you will be notified of any such error and our resulting action; we will of course endeavor to meet your requirements if at all possible.
- All stated weights, dimensions and capacities are approximate and intended as a guide only.
- We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours, features, specifications, and details of the products available on the Site. However, we do not guarantee that the colours, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products. All products are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “Contributions”). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and the Marketplace Offerings and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By posting your Contributions to any part of the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media format and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
Guidelines for Reviews
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria: (1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed; (2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language; (3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability; (4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity; (5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews; (6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct; (7) you may not post any false or misleading statements; and (8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to review.
Privacy and Security
- All personal information is treated as highly confidential.
- All such information will be securely stored and safeguarded under the terms of the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
We will use the information you provide for the following:
- To process your orders and payments via Paypal or Stripe.
- To contact you, if necessary with regard to your orders and deliveries.
- To notify you of news, events and offers (provided you have agreed to accept such information).
- We will never rent, sell or give your name or contact details to any other organisation.
- Whilst our methods and procedures are designed to protect and secure all personal information we cannot be held liable for any unauthorised access to the data you provide via our website.
- Please be aware that we will provide your information if requested by any legal authority, such as the police or a court of law.
- Prices for all items are in Sterling and inclusive of VAT @ 20% (where applicable) but exclusive of carriage charges.
- If, in the unlikely event, a published price is incorrect we will correct it immediately. If you have ordered an item that is incorrectly priced we will inform you of the correct price and ask you to reconfirm or cancel your order.
- We currently only deliver within the UK. Please contact us for a quote if you are outside the UK.
- To place an order click on the appropriate product enter the required quantity and add the item to your basket.
- Once you have completed your shopping click on ‘Proceed to checkout’ and complete the details as requested.
- It is your responsibility to check the accuracy of your order, including the items ordered, delivery address and payment details.
- Your order will not be processed until we have received and processed all payment details using Pay Pal or Stripe.
- Provided all details are correct and payment is accepted we will accept your order by acknowledging receipt of your order.
- We use only Stripe or Paypal as recognised, highly secure companies that encrypt all card information, we cannot be liable if, through no fault of our own, your payment details are used unlawfully by a third party. NO debit or credit card details are retained by us.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
We reserve the right to remove from sale or alter a price on any item at any time, this could be because:
- The item was unavailable
- The pricing was incorrect
- Your payment was not accepted
- The majority of orders will be delivered within 5 working days (i.e. Monday – Friday) within the UK.
- Please contact us if you require a quicker delivery so that we can discuss the options and charges. We may change your chosen delivery option with another, but on the same or quicker service option and at no extra cost to yourself.
- Whilst we make every effort to fulfill every order promptly we are not liable for any failure to deliver, or delay in delivering items you have ordered due to reasons beyond our control. Orders outside of the UK may be charged local Duty and Tax on delivery you as the customer are liable for these charges.
If there is a delay with your order we will contact you to explain the situation, you may at this stage want to:-
- Continue with your order which we will despatch as soon as we can.
- Select alternative products
- Cancel your order
Canceling an order
- If you, as a private individual (and not in the course of a business) buy from us over the website (without any face to face contact) you are entitled to change your mind.
- If you wish to cancel your order you must do so in writing as soon as possible (email, fax or post).
- You may cancel at any time from when the order is placed and up to 8 days after you receive the items.
- If you have not yet received the items you can refuse delivery and ask for the items to be returned to us.
- If you have already taken delivery of the items then please return them at your own expense in the same or similar delivery packaging. We recommend that you obtain proof of posting for all packets and parcels and that you send items by Special Delivery if they are over £90 in value.
- Returned goods must be in a resaleable condition as new.
- Full details of your rights under The Distance Selling Regulations are available from your local Trading Standards Service or Citizens Advice Bureau.
Refunds and Returns
- We hope you will be pleased and satisfied with your purchases, however, in the unlikely event that goods are faulty, not as described or not fit for purpose, we will refund or exchange in accordance with your legal rights. Please report the matter to us immediately, either by email, fax or phone 01507 622809 (Mon-Fri 9.30am – 5.30pm).
In addition to your legal rights above, our voluntary returns policy is as follows:
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason we will offer a refund or exchange on condition that the item is:
- Unused, In a resaleable condition as new and in the original packaging and Returned within 30 days of purchase
Before returning any items please phone to request a returns number. We will need to know your order number, the item reference and your reason for the return.
To avoid damage in transit please pack items to be returned in the original carton and similar outer packaging as that in which you received the goods.
Items delivered damaged must be reported to us within 3 working days of receipt of delivery and may be returned to us within 30 days for a refund. Please contact us before returning the goods . Unless otherwise requested all goods to be returned should be addressed to: Just Pudding Basins Ltd, 4 Enterprise Road, Mablethorpe LN12 1NB Tel 01507 622809. Please be sure to include a covering note to explain the reason for your return and include your order number and contact details.
- Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
Modifications and Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the website at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the products listed without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the website or products.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Just Pudding Basins Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Just Pudding Basins Limited We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Just Pudding Basins Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.