iDye Poly Blue Fabric Dye
- Hot water dye that produces brilliant colours.
- Available for both natural and synthetic fibers.
- Comes in a dissolvable packet, making it easy to use without any messy powders.
- Highly concentrated powdered hot water dyes that produce level, uniform colour when immersion dyeing.
Out of stock
So much more than Just Pudding Basins
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Same working day despatch
- UK company / UK Stock
iDye Poly – Blue – 14g (Poly/Disperse)
Jacquard iDye is a dyeing product from Jacquard Products. It is a hot water dye that produces brilliant colours and is available for both natural and synthetic fibers. The dye comes in a dissolvable packet, making it easy to use without any messy powders.
For natural fabrics, you can use iDye for Natural Fabrics, Simply dissolve the packet in the dye bath and add the fabric. It produces vibrant colors and is great for over-dyeing techniques and reviving faded garments.
For synthetic fibers, use iDye Poly, which is formulated specifically for polyester, nylon, poly/cotton blends, plastics, and more synthetic options. It can also be used for sublimation transfer techniques and to dye polyester threads used in commercially manufactured garments.
Jacquard iDye products are known for their ease of use, brilliant colors, and colourfastness. They are highly concentrated powdered hot water dyes that produce a uniform colour when immersion dyeing.